TUNE IN LIVE TO 106.3 FM TO HEAR LIVE RADIO UPDATES!
For the most up to date information, please tune your radio to 106.3 FM
If inclement weather is approaching, special PA announcements will be made continuously during the period of potential inclement weather. Spectators will be made aware of the impending weather or advised to take immediate precautions prior to the race event being suspended. The following is a list of weather warning scenarios:
- Scenario 1: Rain showers in the vicinity: Spectators will be alerted that rain showers are in the area, but racing will continue.
- Scenario 2: Severe Weather Warning: Spectators will be alerted that severe weather is in the area. Racing will continue until officials determine that the safety of the drivers and spectators is at risk. All temporary structures (bleachers, skyboxes and hospitality villas) must be cleared. If the race is stopped, please take shelter in the following locations:
- In your vehicle
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum?
- Race Control and Shower Tower? Available in the Paddock
- Permanent Buildings in Lot E - A
PA announcements will be made continuously during the period of inclement weather.
Racing will continue promptly after the storm clears.