ADA accessible viewing is located next to Turn 14, adjacent to Lot E on the back straight, and grandstands located in the Fan Zone. Spectators needing assistance can ride one of the trams to move throughout the park. These trams will run continuously throughout each day of the race weekend.
ADA parking is located on site at Turn 14, in Lot D and adjacent to the ADA viewing area in Lot E.
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport
- MORE INFORMATION
No alcoholic beverages may be served or sold to anyone under the age of twenty-one (21) years. There shall be no consumption of alcohol on the shuttles from any of the parking lots.
- PLEASE CHECK BACK!
Cameras are permitted for general spectator use throughout the weekend.
Concessions will be located at the Fan Zone, turn 2 and 3, turn 15 and 16, and the paddock.
Spectators are allowed to bring coolers on-site. If you are riding a shuttle from an off-site lot, the cooler must be able to fit in your lap. All coolers are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at anytime throughout the race weekend. There shall be no consumption of alcohol on the shuttles.
For your safety, comfort, and viewing pleasure, ear protection is advised for all spectators. To purchase yours, please visit our official Event Merchandise vendors located throughout Barber Motorsports Park.
Fan Guides will be provided free of charge to all spectators, and contain useful information for the weekend including a schedule of events and facility map. Fan Guides will be available at most tram stops, as well as the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum.
FIRST AID LOCATIONS:
Spectators in need of medical attention should visit the First Aid location in the Fan Zone. Additionally, there will be Birmingham Fire and Rescue units staged at the Turn 2/3 viewing area, the back straight viewing area, and the Turn 15/16 viewing area.
Kids 15 and under are admitted free to the races when accompanied by a ticketed adult each day of the race weekend.
Event merchandise will be available for purchase in the Fan Zone (Tram Stop 2), as well as other event and industry-related items. In addition, Event Merchandise will be available in the paddock and various viewing areas.
All onsite parking is free.
- Helmets must be worn on Perimeter Road at all times when operating any motorized vehicle with handle bars.
- All vehicles operating on Perimeter Road must be street legal. (vintage motorcycle exception).
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, razor scooters or any similar type item are not allowed anywhere in the park.
- ATVs such as 4-wheelers, mules, etc. are not allowed anywhere in the park.
- Posted speed limits must be obeyed. 15 MPH is maximum.
- Bicycles are allowed in the park. Minors operating bicycles must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No pets are allowed on the facility grounds. Animals required to assist handicapped individuals are allowed throughout the park.
- No abusive behavior or vandalism. Either could result in ejection/arrest or both.
- No fireworks, firearms or weapons are permitted on facility grounds.
- No flyers or handbills may be distributed unless prior approval is obtained from management.
- No glass containers are allowed on park property at any time.
- No stakes of any kind may be driven into paved surfaces.
- No loud music.
- Do not damage grass areas.
- No campfire or ground fires are allowed on park property. Grills are only allowed in camping areas.
- No unlawful activities. Federal, State, and local laws must be obeyed.
- No entrance into restricted areas without proper credentials.
- No jumping fences.
- Visitors are not allowed to rope off any areas. Scaffolding is prohibited.
- All trash must be placed into proper receptacles.
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by Event and/or Series Security Personnel in their sole discretion. Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the race weekend.
- Umbrella's are allowed, just please be respectful not to block the view of those behind you.
Bring your personal headphones to hear all on-track action broadcasted on 106.3 FM.
If it rains on any day of the race weekend, the races will continue as long as it is deemed safe to do so. The sanctioning body and event staff will always keep spectators informed at the earliest possible moment of any changes made on this policy based upon situational circumstances.
Restrooms are located throughout the park, mostly adjacent to viewing and concession areas
Will Call will be located at the Credentials Building just outside Gate 2.
For the most up to date information, please tune your radio to 106.3 FM
If inclement weather is approaching, special PA announcements will be made continuously during the period of potential inclement weather. Spectators will be made aware of the impending weather or advised to take immediate precautions prior to the race event being suspended. The following is a list of weather warning scenarios:
- Scenario 1: Rain showers in the vicinity: Spectators will be alerted that rain showers are in the area, but racing will continue.
- Scenario 2: Severe Weather Warning: Spectators will be alerted that severe weather is in the area. Racing will continue until officials determine that the safety of the drivers and spectators is at risk. All temporary structures must be cleared. If the race is stopped, please take shelter in the following locations:
- In your vehicle
- Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum - Available via Tram
- Race Control and Shower Tower - Available in the Paddock
- Permanent Buildings in Lot E - Available via Tram
PA announcements will be made continuously during the period of inclement weather.
Racing will continue promptly after the storm clears.